Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Weight:||96g||Size:||71.50 X 38.36 X 21.17 Mm|
|Suitable For:||AQ1200 AQ1200B AQ1200C AQ1200E AQ1205A AQ1205E AQ1205F IM-AQ1200-02EN|
7.2V 2600mAh Li-ion OTDR Battery For Yokogawa AQ1200 AQ1200B AQ1200C AQ1200E AQ1205A AQ1205E AQ1205F
|Size||71.50 x 38.36 x 21.17 mm|
|Replace Code||AQ1200, AQ1200B, AQ1200C, AQ1200E, AQ1205A , AQ1205E, AQ1205F, IM-AQ1200-02EN|
AQ1200, AQ1200B, AQ1200C, AQ1200E, AQ1205A , AQ1205E, AQ1205F, IM-AQ1200-02EN
Prohibitions against Actions That Cause Leaking, Heating, Ignition, and Explosion
• Do not charge the battery pack or leave it in a location that is exposed to direct sunlight, such as on a car dashboard or by a window, or in a location that is subject to high temperatures, such as in a car parked under the scorching sun.
• Do not throw the battery pack into fire or heat it.
• Do not expose the battery pack to strong mechanical shock.
• Do not allow the battery pack to be covered in water or other liquids.
• Do not disassemble or modify the battery pack.
• Do not short the positive and negative battery pack terminals. Also, do not move the battery or store it with metal items such as necklaces, hair pins, coins, or keys.
• Do not place combustible material on top of the battery pack or cover it with anything other than its case while it is providing electricity or being charged.
• Leakage from the battery pack can cause blindness if it comes into contact with your eyes.
If you get leakage from the battery in your eyes, do not rub them; clean them thoroughly with clean water and then see a doctor immediately.
Prohibitions against Careless Use
• Keep the battery pack away from infants so that they do not lick it, put it in their mouths, bite it, or do other dangerous things with it.
• Leakage from the battery pack may cause damage to clothing and skin.
Prohibition against Use under Abnormal Conditions
If you notice that the battery pack is leaking, smells strange, is becoming hot, has changed color or shape, or exhibits some other abnormality, stop charging or using it, and turn off the power. If the battery pack is leaking, move it away from sources of fire.
Changing the Battery Pack
• To prevent electric shock, turn the machine off, and disconnect the AC adapter power supply from it.
• When you remove the battery pack cover, do not do so with the back of the machine facing down. Also, after you attach the battery pack, be sure to close the battery cover completely.
Otherwise, the battery pack may fall out and cause injury or be damaged.
• Do not touch the battery pack electrodes. Doing so may damage the battery pack.
• When you put the battery pack in the battery case, make sure that the battery pack is facing the right direction.
• When you place the machine so that its LCD is facing down, be careful not to damage the LCD.
• If you will not be using the battery pack for an extended period of time, remove it from the machine and store it in a dry place.
• Avoid storing the battery pack for an extended period of time when it is fully charged (after it has just been charged) or when it has no power left (when the machine will not turn on). Storing the battery pack under these conditions will degrade its performance and reduce its longevity. It is better to store the battery pack when it is 40 to 50% charged. This is equivalent to the state the battery is in after you turn off the machine and charge an empty battery for an hour at room temperature.
• When disposing of the batteries, follow the proper disposal regulations as specified by the relevant ordinance in your area.
• When disposing of the batteries in the EU, follow the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive.
Removing the Battery Pack
Before you remove the battery, turn off the power and unplug the AC adapter from the machine.
1. Unlock the battery cover on the machine rear panel.
Insert a coin or screwdriver with a thickness that will not damage the lock slot into the lock slot, and release
2. Remove the battery cover.
3. Slide the battery pack towards the top panel.
4. Turn the machine so that it is facing you, and remove the battery pack from the case.
Put your hand next to the battery case so that the battery pack does not fall out.
Attaching a Battery Pack
Before you attach the battery, turn off the power, and unplug the AC adapter from the machine.
1. Remove the battery cover by following the first two steps in the previous section.
2. Insert the battery pack into the battery case, towards the top panel.
• Insert the battery pack so that its electrodes are near the bottom panel facing down.
• Make sure that the entire battery pack is inserted into the case securely.
3. Pushing the battery pack towards the back of the case, pull it towards the bottom panel.
4. Close the battery cover.
Attach the battery cover from the bottom panel side, making sure that the hooks on the cover enter into
their holes on the case.
5. Lock the battery cover.
Insert a coin or screwdriver with a thickness that will not damage the lock slot into the lock slot, and lock the battery cover.
Charging a Battery Pack
When the battery is low, a warning message will appear. When this happens, charge the battery.
1. Connect the power cord to the AC adapter.
2. Connect the AC adapter plug to the machine.
3. Connect the power plug to an outlet.
The remaining battery pack power appears at the top of the screen.
• The machine will turn off automatically a few minutes after the warning message about the remaining
battery power appears.
• If the battery pack is hot, wait for it to return to room temperature before you charge it.
• The battery run time depends on how you use the machine: whether or not you make the screen bright, use the printer, etc.
• If battery charging does not start, the CHARGE lamp turns off. Check that the battery pack is properlyinstalled. If the battery pack is properly installed but fails to be charged, contact us.
This battery has been manufactured with high-quality components. It complies with every particular of the orginal manufacturer's regulations and is guaranteed against all manufacturing defects.
A margin of 0.1V difference in the voltage is negligible in batteries. Therefore, such a battery would still be perfectly compatible. If the capacity (mAh) of the replacement battery is higher than that of the original battery, this will allow for a longer usage time.
Big wholesale order is acceptable and the price is negotiable, please contact us for details.
OEM is also welcome. Please tell us the details of the product you want, then we can design and customize it for you.
Do not hesitate to contact us anytime before and after your purchase. If you have any questions on your purchase, please let me know via "contact now" or by email. We will solve it for you.
We are committed to ensuring that you are completely satisfied with every transaction. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed !
We will reply your mail within 24 hours normally. sometimes have a little delay due to the weekends or holidays.
(we work from Monday to Friday (8-17:30 GTM+8)
If you can't get our mail after 48 hours, please check your spam or contact to us. If you email us and I will be on service of you until you are satisfied with your purchase.
Contact Person: liu