Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Weight:||430g||Size:||136 X 73 X 20 Mm|
replacement battery pack,
top rechargeable batteries
9.6V 3800mAh NI-MH ECG Battery For Fukuda FX-7402 FX-7412 FX-7432 ECP-7600 ECG
|Size||136 x 73 x 20 mm|
|Replace Code||8/HRY-4/3AFD, 515900014|
FCP-7401, FCP-7411,FCP-7431, FCP-7431S,
FX-7402, FX-7412, FX-7432,
ECP-7600, ECP-7631, ECP-7641
Using the Battery
If you install an optional battery (8/HRY-4/3AFD), you can operate the ECG in a remote place where there is no AC power source.
Battery power is automatically supplied when there is a power failure.
When you use the batteries as a power source, unplug the power supply cord from the wall outlet. Press [POWER ON/OFF (stby)] on the Operation Panel to turn on/off the ECG. If you do not operate the unit for 5 minutes or more, the power is turned off automatically to prevent unnecessary battery consumption.
|• Be sure to use the dedicated battery pack (8/HRY-4/3AFD).
• Be sure to charge the battery using the ECG. Using nonspecified
charging devices to charge the battery pack could be hazardous.
|• Do not disassemble or mutilate the battery pack. Burns could result.
• Do not incinerate or heat the battery pack--the battery pack could burst, leak toxic substances, or give you burns.
• Do not short the battery. Burns could result.
• Keep away from children.
• If the liquid contained in the battery gets into your eyes, do not rub them. Wash eyes thoroughly with water and seek for medical attention immediately.
|• If you do not intend to use the ECG for a long period of time, remove the battery from the machine. Even if you do not use the ECG, fully charge the battery every three months using the ECG. If you failed to recharge the battery, it discharges automatically and may not be used again.
• Do not use the battery in an environment where the room temperature is below 0 degrees Celsius (32 degrees Fahrenheit) or higher than 40 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit).
• Charge the battery in an environment where the room temperature is maintained at 10 to 30 degrees Celsius (50 to 86 degrees Fahrenheit)
• Store the battery in an environment where the room temperature is maintained at 0 to 30 degrees Celsius (32 to 86 degrees Fahrenheit).
• Repeated cycles of brief discharging and recharging of the battery will prevent it from operating at full capacity. Make sure the battery is completely exhausted before recharging it.
• Once the battery is exhausted, recharge it even if it is not going to be used immediately. If you fail to recharge the battery, it discharges automatically and may not be used again.
• The battery life depends on the operating conditions. Normally, replace the battery after 300 charging/discharging cycles. As the battery life nears its end, its capacity is drastically reduced. If this happens, replace the battery with a new one.
This battery has been manufactured with high-quality components. It complies with every particular of the orginal manufacturer's regulations and is guaranteed against all manufacturing defects.
If the capacity (mAh) of the replacement battery is higher than that of the original battery, this will allow for a longer usage time.
Big wholesale order is acceptable and the price is negotiable, please contact us for details.
OEM is also welcome. Please tell us the details of the product you want, then we can design and customize it for you.
Do not hesitate to contact us anytime before and after your purchase. If you have any questions on your purchase, please let me know via "contact now" or by email. We will solve it for you.
We are committed to ensuring that you are completely satisfied with every transaction. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed !
We will reply your mail within 24 hours normally. sometimes have a little delay due to the weekends or holidays.
(we work from Monday to Friday (8-17:30 GTM+8)
If you can't get our mail after 48 hours, please check your spam or contact to us. If you email us and I will be on service of you until you are satisfied with your purchase.
Contact Person: liu